Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tool 7

For Tool #7, I will find another class on e.pals and correspond with them about weather.
Tsw measure and record changes in the weather using weather maps and other classrooms from different regions to find out why weather is different all over the world.
I would implement this at the beginning of our unit of study of weather.
I would use skye, digital cameras, various websites, and a class blog to complete this project.
On e.pals I will find another classroom that would like to correspond on a daily basis about their region and the climate in their region.  I would like the students to conclude from their conversations and research why weather is different in all parts of the world.

Just opened my e.pals account and have some interested students from Kenya!  Looking forward to this adventure.

http://www.e.pals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment